Pages

Saturday 18 February 2012

Bargain hunting in charity shops

I love searching through charity shops for bargain finds. As well as obviously finding crafty things, they can be a great source of inspiration. For instance, pretty patterns on a charity shop jumper gave me an idea for brooches! Today I found a gorgeous tie, that I'm planning on making a tie purse with. My dad wants to buy it off me though, since it's apparently from a posh London tailors- anyone heard of Gieves and Hawkes? But you probably want to see a picture of the tie, rather than read me babbling on about it. 
Lovely, isn't it? It feels amazing, really thick and plush.

What's the best thing you've ever found in a charity shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your LOVELY comments!! Any questions, pop them here!