Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Busy, busy crafty weekend

All this weekend I've been super busy crafting. I need to raise money for my Baden Powell challenge, and what better way than making cards? So that means that I've spent 2 days on my living room floor, glueing like mad, and the result is 22 beautiful cards. If I do say so myself.
 Here are some of my favourites. I'm sorry about the rubbish photos, it's been so gloomy recently.
 These lizards made from handmade paper were in my local craft shops bargain basket.
 Wow, I really do love bunting! These chipboards are christmas themed, but they kind of work here.
 Yep, it's bunting galore. And yep, I really love cake.
 Pretty roses...
 More handmade paper, oh how I love that wonderful stuff.
And of course, owls. How would I live without them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your LOVELY comments!! Any questions, pop them here!