Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

It's the little things in life...

It's funny how even the smallest things in life make such a big difference. Today I'm going to show some of the little things in my bedroom that make me smile.
 My mum gave me this bag, and though it's battered, I love it to bits.
 The sequins are really amazing, and when this bag finally wears out, I'm going to steal them!
 This letter A is from my aunty, and the dotty spottiness makes me feel happy whenever I look at it. It's so bright and fun!
 I really love the art deco cards, so when I saw this calendar in a sale (mid january!) I had to get it.
 I painted this little japanese china doll at my friends birthday party, and her serene little smile is so cute and happy. It's meant to be painted the other way round, but I thought that this way loked much better.
 One of my othere friends bought these head dots for me from little India. I can't bear to use them, so I just keep them in their casing, and look at them every once in a while, when I'm feeling a bit gloomy. Their ornateness is really rather wonderful!
 And of course, my sewing space. It's a little untidy...

1 comment:

  1. totally agree with you, little things are the best in life =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your LOVELY comments!! Any questions, pop them here!