Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

Random stuff involving cute lemons and cherries



I was thinking of renaming my blog lemons and cherries- like my tumblr one. This is for two reasons, the first being pinwheel has a lot of competition in search engines, and the second that I don't really even like the name Pinwheel! Well, I do but is was just kind of random, typing in anything as I set up the blog. What does anyone think?

Don't you think these pictures are AWESOME???!!! I do, at least. And would you believe I found them just by typing in cute lemons, then cute cherries on google!

I've been doing a lot of crafty stuff recently, but I haven't been able to show you any pics of it, because my camera is broken. The batteries may have just run out, but there is never any batteries in my house. Sad face.

Have fun crafting!

1 comment:

Thanks for all your LOVELY comments!! Any questions, pop them here!