Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Decorated notebook



Today I was looking for a notebook to draw some quick sketches in, but all my notebooks seem to be lined or squared. Why do I need squared notebooks? Anyway, I found a cheap A5 notebook from the works - 99p! However, it looked a bit plain and boring. So I decided to spruce it up a bit! The front has my name in letters cut out from magazines, and 1940's style clothes tags I printed out from The Cottage Market.


The back is decorated in a modern style, with bright colours I picked out from magazines and adverts. It went a bit wrong... I forgot to smooth out the bubbles! Despite this, I still like it, and it's a lot better than a plain cardboard cover. Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your LOVELY comments!! Any questions, pop them here!